Tropical Crunch Protein Bowl
This beach-ready bowl packs in the protein with mango, coconut flakes and strawberry banana yogurt.
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original yogurt strawberry banana
- 1/2 cup Nature Valley™ oats 'n honey protein granola (from 11-oz bag)
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut flakes
- Spoon yogurt into shallow bowl. Top with granola and mango.
- Place almond butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until warm and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over bowl. Top with coconut flakes. Serve immediately.
- Don’t have a mango? You can substitute half a sliced banana for the mango in this recipe.
- Cashew butter works well as a substitute for the almond butter.
1 Serving Calories 540 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 270mg; Total Carbohydrate 75g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 46g); Protein 20g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 50%; Calcium 35%; Iron 20%;
Exchanges: 3 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Low-Fat Milk, 1/2 Lean Meat, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 5
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.