Frozen S’mores Crunch Cake
This frozen no-bake cake is so easy to make, you can have it sitting in the freezer in 10 minutes, and ready to eat in no time! A refreshing party treat, perfect for summer birthdays!
- 1 box Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 (16 ounce) container marshmallow fluff
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup thick hot fudge sauce (or chocolate hazelnut spread)
- Unwrap granola bars and place in a food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter and sugar, pulse to combine.
- Pour half of the crumb mixture into the bottom of an 8x8-inch baking dish. Press flat.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a beater attachment, mix together whipped topping, marshmallow fluff, and softened cream cheese until light and whippy. Spoon half of this mixture on top of the crumb crust in the baking dish. Spread hot fudge sauce on top of this layer, then layer with remaining marshmallow fluff and top with remaining crumb crust.
- Cover with tin foil or plastic wrap. Place in freezer for 2 hours until frozen. Serve by slicing into squares. Enjoy!
1 Servings Calories 600 (Calories from Fat 240); Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 370mg; Total Carbohydrate 85g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 55g); Protein 5g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 4%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 3 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 5 Fat