Make-Ahead Acai Smoothie Jar
Top an acai, fruit, and chia seed smoothie with coconut and almond granola and banana for a refreshing drink to take with you.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total: 5 Minutes
Calories per Serving: 770
- 1 frozen acai smoothie pack (or 1 tablespoon acai powder)
- 1/3 cup Cascadian Farm™ frozen organic harvest berries (or 1 cup frozen berries if using acai powder)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (not cream of coconut) or almond milk
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- 1/2 cup Nature Valley™ coconut & almond granola (from 11-oz bag)
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 or 2 fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 1 tablespoon almond butter, melted
- In blender, add Smoothie ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour into 16-oz glass jar. Add Toppings. Enjoy with a spoon.
- To make ahead: Make Smoothie as directed in step 1. Pour into glass jar; seal with cover, and refrigerate until ready to eat. Add toppings just before eating.
- Feel free to use your favorite blend of frozen berries.
- Use whatever milk is your favorite.
- Get creative with the toppings-cereals, fruits, nut butters, seeds-the combos are endless.
1 Serving Calories 770 (Calories from Fat 270); Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 170mg; Total Carbohydrate 112g (Dietary Fiber 18g, Sugars 59g); Protein 13g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 70%; Calcium 20%; Iron 25%;
Exchanges: 4 1/2 Starch, 1 1/2 Fruit, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 5 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 7.5