Easy Microwave Cranberry Almond Snack Mix
All you need is a microwave and a few ingredients for this delectable on-the-go trail mix.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total: 20 Minutes
Calories per Serving: 230
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 bag (11 oz) Nature Valley™ cranberry almond protein granola
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- In large microwavable bowl, mix brown sugar and butter until well combined. Stir in granola. Microwave uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Spread mixture onto paper towels to cool, about 10 minutes. Stir in yogurt-covered raisins.
- Add your favorite snack mix ingredients, like candy-coated milk chocolate pieces or pretzels to the mix.
13 servings (1/3 cup each)
1/3 Cup Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 95mg; Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g); Protein 5g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2