S’mores Popcorn Snack Mix
This easy s’mores-flavored snack is perfect for a summertime outdoor movie night!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total: 35 Minutes
Calories per Serving: 140
- 5 cups popped white popcorn (from 6-oz bag)
- 8 Nature Valley™ oats ‘n honey crunchy granola bars (4 pouches from 8.94-oz box), broken into pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips (9 oz)
- Line 2 large rimmed pans with cooking parchment paper. Divide popcorn, granola bar pieces and marshmallows between pans. Spread evenly.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Heat another 15 to 30 seconds on High; stir until smooth and fully melted. Spoon and drizzle melted chocolate evenly over popcorn mixture.
- Refrigerate mixture on pans 20 to 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Break into pieces; toss to combine.
- To drizzle chocolate more evenly, spoon melted chocolate into resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off one edge of bag, and pipe chocolate on top of mixture. Refrigerate as directed.
Calories 140; Calories from Fat 60; Total Fat 6g 10%; Saturated Fat 2 1/2g 13%; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg 0%; Sodium 60mg 3%; Potassium 50mg 1%; Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%; Dietary Fiber 1g 6%; Sugars 12g; Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0% ; Vitamin C 0% ; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%
1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;