Crunchy Cranberry Almond Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
Soak up nature in style with this honey-sweetened granola yogurt dip. Perfect for fruit — or even just a spoon.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total: 15 Minutes
Calories per Serving: 160
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 carton (16 oz) plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Nature Valley™ cranberry almond protein granola
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Additional honey, if desired
- Fruit for dipping, such as strawberries, grapes, banana slices or pineapple chunks, as desired
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup honey with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in yogurt until well combined. Spoon mixture into large shallow bowl.
- Top yogurt mixture with granola, cranberries and mint. Drizzle with additional honey. Serve with assorted fruit for dipping.
6 servings (1/2 cup each)
1/2 Cup Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 45mg; Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 20g); Protein 8g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 10%; Iron 0%;
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Low-Fat Milk, 1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1.5