Blueberry Ricotta Granola Bars
Take your granola bar to the next level with ricotta cheese, fresh blueberries, and a little honey for sweetness.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total: 5 Minutes
Calories per Serving: 250
- 4 teaspoons whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 pouch (2 bars) Nature Valley™ oats 'n honey crunchy granola bars
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Spread 2 teaspoons ricotta cheese on each granola bar.
- Top evenly with blueberries.
- Drizzle with honey; top with lemon peel.
- On the go? Use the wrapper to carry the topped granola bar with you and enjoy almost anywhere.
- Ricotta is a fresh, unaged cheese that is just a bit grainy but smoother than cottage cheese. It is very moist with a slightly sweet flavor.
1 Serving Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 180mg; Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 17g); Protein 6g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2