Cranberry Vanilla Yogurt Parfait
Who says you can’t have yogurt for dessert? Top vanilla yogurt with cranberry sauce, almonds and granola for a sweet outdoor treat.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total: 5 Minutes
Calories per Serving: 360
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canned jellied cranberry sauce or cranberry jam
- 1/3 cup Nature Valley™ cranberry almond protein granola
- 1 tablespoon sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- Spoon half of the yogurt into small parfait glass. Top with cranberry sauce and most of the granola. Top with remaining yogurt, followed by remaining grnola, dried cranberries and sliced almonds. Serve immediately.
- Make this parfait a little indulgent by topping with chopped white chocolate before serving.
- To toast almonds, sprinkle in ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until almonds begin to brown, then stirring constantly until almonds are light brown.
1 Serving Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 34g); Protein 23g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 20%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 Skim Milk, 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 3.5
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.