No-Bake Dark Chocolate Granola Cookies
These no-bake cookies use Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Protein Granola. For a snack as adventurous as you are.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dark baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Nature Valley™ oats & dark chocolate protein granola
- Line cookie sheet with foil. In 4-quart saucepan, heat sugar, butter, cocoa and milk to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil 2 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Stir in granola until well combined.
- Quickly drop granola mixture onto cookie sheet by heaping tablespoonfuls. Cool until set, about 30 minutes.
- If you don't have dark baking cocoa, regular baking cocoa makes a good substitute.
About 2 dozen cookies
1 Cookie Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 130); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g); Protein 5g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 2 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2