Peachy Berry Granola Yogurt Protein Bowl
Pack in the protein with this tasty yogurt, fruit, and nut bowl. A powerful breakfast to fuel your day outside.
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original yogurt peach
- 1/2 cup Nature Valley™ oats & honey protein granola (from 11-oz bag)
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio nuts
- Spoon yogurt into shallow bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
- Blackberries and peaches are a match made in heaven, but raspberries also pair beautifully with peaches. Feel free to substitute raspberries for the blackberries, or use a mixture of the two.
- Seek out preshelled pistachios, and keep them in your freezer for easy snacking and protein bowl-building.
1 Serving Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 220mg; Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 7g, Sugars 36g); Protein 19g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 30%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Low-Fat Milk, 1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 4.5
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.