Pumpkin Apple Granola Bars
It can taste like a crisp autumn day all year round with these pumpkin granola bars, topped with fresh apples and drizzled with maple syrup.
- 1 container (8 oz) honey nut cream cheese
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 pouch (2 bars) Nature Valley™ cinnamon or oats ‘n honey crunchy granola bars
- 2 tablespoons chopped apple
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In small bowl, stir together cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
- Spread 2 teaspoons pumpkin cream cheese on each granola bar. Top with chopped apple; drizzle with maple syrup. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining pumpkin cream cheese.
- On the go? Use the wrapper to carry the topped granola bar with you and enjoy almost anywhere.
- Pumpkin cream cheese is a delicious spread. Try it on bagels, toast or graham crackers.
1 Serving Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 190mg; Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 16g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2